Camp Half Blood Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tick-Tock, Depression and Hope

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tick-Tock, Depression and Hope - Page 4 Empty Re: Tick-Tock, Depression and Hope

Post by Liberty Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:48 pm

"You're going to be an amazing dad." Lucy said. Her expression was happy but her voice wasn't.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tick-Tock, Depression and Hope - Page 4 Empty Re: Tick-Tock, Depression and Hope

Post by Juusanbi no Poptart Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:10 pm

Frowning, Zone pulled back and placed Lucy's head in his pa, gently combing her hair with his fingers as he asked "What's wrong love?"
Juusanbi no Poptart
Juusanbi no Poptart
Admin

https://chbreborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:22 pm

"Do you think my dad will ever get over what happened?" she asked. Ever since the incident at the restaurant, Henry had been avoiding Lucy, not that Lucy wasn't used to this kind of behavior from him.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juusanbi no Poptart Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:25 pm

Frowning, Zone said "I honestly don't know. If he does, it won't be anytime soon. I mean, I want our child to grow up being in close contact with his grandpa, but if he calls us freaks... I can only imagine what he will think of our son." Zone said worriedly, gently combing his fingers through Lucy's hair.
Juusanbi no Poptart
Juusanbi no Poptart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:44 pm

Lucy shifted a bit so that she was cuddled into Zone's chest. She blinked away tears as she breathed in his familiar scent. She felt so comforted here in his arms.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juusanbi no Poptart Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:52 pm

Smiling slightly, Zone closed his eyes as he leaned back, holding Lucy close. He began to think about their future. While they would never have any money problems, Zone began to think of all of the emotional issues that may occur, from bullying to dating to teenage rebellion. Sighing slightly, Zone smiled as he began to imagine all the good points, which far outweighed the bad. Nuzzling into Lucy's hair, Zone closed his eyes as tiredness began to overtake him.
Juusanbi no Poptart
Juusanbi no Poptart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:56 pm

Lucy traced random shapes on Zone's chest with her finger. "He's going to be such a handsome little boy." she said quietly, almost absentmindedly.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juusanbi no Poptart Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:06 pm

Chuckling softly, Zone tiredly muttered "Just like his dad." in a joking manner as he then said "Now hush pillow. I'm tryin to get my beauty sleep." in a joking manner, burrowing his face into her shoulder and nibbling slightly as he eyes weighed a ton each, prompting him to close them as he drifted to sleep..
Juusanbi no Poptart
Juusanbi no Poptart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:10 pm

Lucy smiled softly. "Zone," she said softly, teasing him lightly. She kissed his chest lightly.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juusanbi no Poptart Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:15 pm

Smiling slightly, Zone made a sleepy "Hm?" sound as he nuzzles Lucy's neck/shoulder area.
Juusanbi no Poptart
Juusanbi no Poptart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:33 pm

"Its my job to fall asleep on you." she joked lightly. She shivered at his nuzzling and could feel her heart skip a beat.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juusanbi no Poptart Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:37 pm

Sighing, Zone said "Thien think of it as a vacation. I havent slept in weeks." As he said this he shifted so that his head was in Lucy's lap.
Juusanbi no Poptart
Juusanbi no Poptart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:40 pm

"I'm the one carrying a living being inside of me." Lucy retorted with a smile. Even though she said this, she began to run her hand through his hair.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juusanbi no Poptart Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:44 pm

Cracking an eye tiredly, Zone muttered loud enough for her to hear, "And I am the one with death mist inside of me. Dont get me started on the symbiotes."
Juusanbi no Poptart
Juusanbi no Poptart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:56 pm

Lucy rolled her eyes but kept the smile on her face. Then she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her stomach and made a squeak like noise. She placed a hand on her stomach and gasped. "Zone..." she said quietly.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juusanbi no Poptart Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:01 am

Immediately sitting up in worry, Zone's eyes snapped open as he worriedly asked "Lucy? What's wrong? Do you need an ice pack or something?" Zone asked.
Juusanbi no Poptart
Juusanbi no Poptart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:03 am

"Honey, my water broke." she said, looking him in the eyes. Another sharp pain coursed through her, causing her to yell and grab the first thing she could, which happened to be Zone's hand and held it in such a grip it could have been broken.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juusanbi no Poptart Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:09 am

Eyes widening, Zone, fast as lightning, gently scooped Lucy into his arms before sprinting out to the car, throwing the door open and gently placing her in the back seat, setting her atop several blankets and pillows as he created some threads that quickly yet gently secured Lucy so she wouldn't get injured due to sudden stops, turns, or crashes. Leaping into the driver's seat, Zone turned the key befor slamming the gas, zooming through the streets at extreme speeds as he pressed several buttons quickly, buttons that not only essentially turned the car's plating into a tank without losing speed or maneuvarability, but also cloaked it in mist so that the car would not be seen. tanking through the streets as cars were flung to the side, Zone gassed it to the hospital.
Juusanbi no Poptart
Juusanbi no Poptart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:12 am

Lucy breathed rapidly the whole way there, sharp pains coming randomly it almost seemed. "Zone please hurry!!" she nearly screamed at one point.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juusanbi no Poptart Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:28 am

Growling in anxiety, Zone pushed on the gas even further, smashing through several more cars before skidding to a halt inside of the parking lot of the hospital. Lifting Lucy into his arms he sprinted through the doors, yelling for help.
Juusanbi no Poptart
Juusanbi no Poptart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:33 am

Dr. Wright came around the corner. "Yes? What can I help you with?" she asked.

Just as she asked this, Lucy cringed in pain.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juusanbi no Poptart Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:40 am

"My girlfriend is going into labor." Zone said as calmly as he could, despite how frantic he was.
Juusanbi no Poptart
Juusanbi no Poptart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:46 am

"Alright, just place her in this chair, take these forms and fill them out as we walk." Dr. Wright said, pulling out a wheelchair and grabbing a clipboard with papers on them and a pen attached to it. She handed the clipboard to him and pushed Lucy down the hallways.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juusanbi no Poptart Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:49 am

Gently setting Lucy down in the chair, ZOne then hurriedly sped through the forms, filling thm all out in a matter of minutes before handing them to the doctor, gently grasping Lucy's hand as he slowly and comfortingly rubbed it.
Juusanbi no Poptart
Juusanbi no Poptart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:03 am

Dr. Wright took the forms and set them aside for a moment. She grabbed some hospital clothes and handed a set to Lucy and to Zone. "You need to be in these clothes. You, sir, can get dressed in the bathroom." Dr. Wright said as she started hooking Lucy up to a bunch of machines.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum